NSW Government Programs
Studio M is a registered provider for NSW Government
Active Kids & Creative Kids Program
Claim your $100 Active Kids & $100 Creative Kids vouchers today - total $200 per child
Conditions to Claim:
1. Children need to between 4.5-18 yrs old and enrolled in a NSW school (including home schooling and TAFE)
2. Voucher is valid for the calendar year
3. Claims are permitted for regular dance lessons eg weekly dance or acro classes
4. Vouchers can only be used once. If you have used your voucher for another program it will no longer be valid and it can’t be used again
5. Vouchers can only be used for 1 child; each child needs a separate voucher
6. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash – no refunds or credits will be issued
Vouchers can be redeemed with four simple steps:
1. Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/active kids . Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
2. Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account.
3. Complete an Active Kids application &/or Creative Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).